prislusensto k Honde CR-V

Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Toyota

Moderátor: Moderátoři AutoRevue.cz

Odeslat příspěvekod Juraji 26. 3. 2009 20:58

Mám Hondu CR-V 2007 vo výbave Top Executive...nema menic na CD s tym ze ma citacku na PAMATOVE KARTY...ma to jeden hacik...a to taky ze suflik neni na ziadnu pamatovku pretoze je giganticky :-D z coho usudzujem ze asi tam ma ist PCMCIA citacka pamatovych kariet...no mam niekoľko problemov:
1. Neviem CI je to vobec na PCMCIA
2. neviem na AKU pamatovku by ta citacka mala byt (SD/MMC alebo CF)
3. neviem KDE to mam kupit

ak s tym mate niekto skusenosti tak dik za radu;)
a BTW: v servise povedali ze takuto poziadavku tu este nemali takze nevedia naco to moze byt a kde sa to da zohnat. ako vzdy...
Siemens C35i -> Nokia 8310i -> Sagem My-x7 -> Sony Ericsson K750i -> Nokia 6230i -> Nokia N73 -> Nokia 5500
Juraji
Kolemjdoucí

Odeslat příspěvekod Skyline 27. 3. 2009 13:41

S cteckou karet v CR-V zkusenosti nemam, ale mam zkusenosti s google, takze parsekundova prace (odpoved neni ceska a je pres rok stara, takze na odkazy na zbozi bych se moc nedival):

Q: Which PC card adapter can be used with 2007 Honda CRV?
(1 answer - asked 15 months ago)
A: PCMCIA ATA

I can only assume you are looking for a way to utilize the PCMCIA ATA slot in the onboard nav system to utilize MP3’s or WMA files for listening to them.

Based on this I believe you have two options, they are as follows.

1. Purchase a PCMCIA ATA memory card with the amount of memory you want. These can be extremely expensive! Like several hundred dollars for a couple of Gigabytes. This would also require a card reader for your PC unless you have a lap top which typically uses this type of memory card and has a slot available to plug it into. These are pretty specific for this type of memory and some of them are rather expensive as compared to the typical memory card readers you may already be familiar with. You need the reader because you would some means of transfering your music to the card. This memory card would then plug directly into the port of the nav system in the car.

2. Purchase a PCMCIA ATA adapter card that accepts assorted types of memory cards such as SecureDigital (SD), MultiMediaCards, SmartMedia, Memory Stick and Memory Stick PRO. This particular one goes for about $20.00. This would allow the use of the more standard type memory cards that can be had cheap from a multitude of online vendors. You can get a 2 Gig SD card for $20-$30 online. This would also require a reader on your PC to transfer your songs to thia type of memory card. These cards readers are far cheaper than the PCMCIA style. You may even already have one of these readers built into your computer. You would leave the adapter in your nav system and then just plug in the smaller more convenient memory card of your choice into the adapter.

5 in 1 Flash Memory Card PCMCIA Adapter

Available here as well as other online vendors -

http://www.memoryxflash.com/store/catal ... apter.html
Skyline
Štamgast

Odeslat příspěvekod Juraji 27. 3. 2009 15:13

z toho anglickeho textu ktory som neako krkolomne prelozil mi vyplyva ze bud si mozem kupit PCMCIA pamet pevnu alebo tu citacku pamatovych kariet ano?
Siemens C35i -> Nokia 8310i -> Sagem My-x7 -> Sony Ericsson K750i -> Nokia 6230i -> Nokia N73 -> Nokia 5500
Juraji
Kolemjdoucí

Odeslat příspěvekod XMIF 27. 3. 2009 16:21

skyline: dobrá práce :tleskani
juraji: aaano
XMIF
Nováček

Odeslat příspěvekod Juraji 27. 3. 2009 18:36

tak potom diik :)
Juraji
Kolemjdoucí